Our aim at RUIBEI is to be recognized as THE BEST CHOICE and BUSINESS PARTNER.
This is a hot-selling stainless steel ice cream cabinet with 4/5/6/7 plates are avaliable. The cabinets length 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, but width 700mm save the shop space for customers, it is very suitable for small dessert shops.
The self selectio saves labor cost. The whole unit reduce the installation link and ensure the quality. It uses low-noise uit to manufacturer, and also a quiet shopping environment for guests.
Ice cream showcase project for five star hotel
Analysis of seven key points when buying ice cream cabinet
With the improvement of people's quality of life, ice cream shops have gradually appeared in all corners of the city. For shop owners, buying high-quality ice cream cabinets is the prerequisite for accumulating the first pot of gold. As a professional manufacturer of ice cream cabinets, we are here to introduce you to the analysis of the seven key points of buying ice cream cabinets.
1. Normal operation. A good display cabinet, when the power is turned on, the display cabinet can start and enter operation; when the power is cut off, the display cabinet normally shuts down; when restarted, the compressor can start within one second and run normally, which means the compressor The startup performance is good. When the power is turned on, the compressor starts immediately, and stops by itself after a few seconds after starting. This indicates that the compressor has not entered the normal operating state and the compressor has a poor starting performance.
2. Close completely. Because the magnetic door strip of the box door has a certain magnetic force, it is necessary to apply a certain pulling force to open the door when opening the door. When the door is closed, the box door will close automatically due to the suction force of the magnetic strip. The door of the box is closed and there should be no obvious gap. Insert a piece of paper into any part of the door gap. After the door is closed, the paper should not slip off.
3. Lighting conditions. Open the refrigerator door, the light inside the box is on; close the door, the light goes out.
4. Refrigeration effect. The condenser is hot and the suction pipe is cold. After running for 3 minutes, open the door, and there should be even thin frost on the evaporator. Dip your fingers in water and touch the surroundings of the heater. The fingers should feel "sticky".
5. Whether there is noise. As the compressor is running, the power box will vibrate slightly and you will hear the operating noise, but the noise should not exceed 45 decibels, that is, in a quiet environment, only a slight hum of the compressor can be heard. No sound should be heard for about 1 meter. There should be no obvious vibration when touching the cabinet by hand.
6. Cooling speed. When the ambient temperature is 32 plus or minus 1°C, close the door when the temperature inside and outside the box is roughly equalized (no food in the box), and the compressor runs continuously. Adjust the temperature controller in the refrigerator to the maximum position. The time required for the temperature in the refrigerator to drop to 10°C and the temperature in the freezer to -5°C should not exceed 2 hours. That is to say, the refrigerator will automatically stop or not shut down within 2 hours after starting, the temperature in the refrigerator should not be higher than 10℃, and the temperature in the freezer should be -5℃ or below.
7. Temperature control performance. Adjust the thermostat to the stop position, and the compressor should stop immediately. The ambient temperature is within the range of 15-43°C, and the compressor should be able to start and run when it is adjusted to the weakly cold position. Refrigerators, freezers, fresh-keeping refrigerators, and fresh-keeping display cabinets should be able to automatically open and stop at certain time intervals after running for a period of time. At this time, the temperature of the refrigerator should not be higher than 5℃, and the temperature of the freezer should reach the star rating. Generally, the number of compressor starts should not exceed 6-9 times per hour.
The above is the basic common sense we have compiled for everyone about buying ice cream cabinets. We all know that a good quality ice cream cabinet can last as long as ten years. If it is purchased correctly, it can not only decorate the store environment, but also reduce the business's equipment investment and reduce operating costs. Therefore, it is very necessary to understand the purchase precautions of ice cream cabinets.
Contact Person: Mr. Joe Leung