Our aim at RUIBEI is to be recognized as THE BEST CHOICE and BUSINESS PARTNER.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Product Name::||Cube Ice Maker||Brand Name::||EASYCOOL|
|Certification::||CE, RoHS||Power (W)::||4500|
|Voltage (V)::||380||Application::||Hotel, Bar,seafood Supermarket,coffee Shops,restaurant ,etc|
commercial ice maker,
commercial ice cube machine
Water Cooling Commercial Ice Maker Machine 1000KG / Day
Easyman Refrigeration&Machinery Limited is the world's leading manufacturer of ice machines, committed to providing customers with pure, transparent and perfect varieties of high quality ice grains. The company introduces Italian technology and has professional ice making equipment. We have a domestic top research and development team, and can conform to the trend of The Times to meet customer needs. "The best products, the best service, the best reputation" is our company's unremitting pursuit of the standard, the company and the international first-class brand accessories suppliers to cooperate, through iso-9001,CE,UL,NSF,CCC and other authoritative certification, let users around the world to use our products is our eternal goal.
Main components of machine:
Compressor Aspera/Tecumshe (Italy/Frence)
Expanding Valve Danfoss(Denmark)
Dry Filter Danfoss(Denmark)
Electromagnetic Valve Saginomiya(Japan)
Cooling Fan EBM(Germany)
Water pump Morrill(America)
Control Board ICEDER(China)
|Standard Ice size(W*D*Hmm)||22*22*22|
|Testing water temp.||10 Celsius degree|
|Testing Ambient temp.||15 Celsius degree|
|Ice Bin(Ice storage)||455kgs|
|Condensing unit||water cooling|
|Solenoid Vale||Saginomiya (Japan)|
|IC Mother board||Paxike(Kongkong)|
Quality and Safety:
We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet quality requirements of customers. From the first step of collecting raw material to the last step of shipment, every single step, we all spend a lot of input to strictly inspect the quality and finally satisfy our customers.
Factory manager has 30 years kitchen products production experience. Factory R&D and QC team are rich experienced in kitchen products production line.
More models and parameters:
|Model||Power supply||ice shape||max ice output||storage capacity||Overall Size(mm)|
|Vertical ice maker (Air cooled)|
|Separated ice maker (water cooled/Air cooled)|
|1. Inlet water 16 °C ,ambient temperature 35 °C .|
|2. Ice cube size :22*22*22mm,Weight is 10gr,Bigger one is need to customise from 15gr-30gr|
3. Voltage :380V/220V ;50HZ/60HZ .
7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.
Can you do the design for us?
We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.
What about the payment term ?
Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.
What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
What about the payment terms?
30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.
What kind of payment do you accept ?
Bank Transfer , West Union etc.
Contact Person: Joe Leung